Packaging supplies guide
At Viking, we sell all you need to protect and pack your goods in our Box Shop. We hope you find the details helpful for choosing the supplies you need.
The boxes we sell are strong enough to stack on top of each other to minimise the storage space you need.
- Archive box - Suitable for paperwork, files and books.
- Small & medium box - For every day incidentals.
- Large box - For bulkier items.
- Saver kits - The cheapest and easiest way to buy your boxes.
Make sure you don't damage your belongings wrap them in protective packaging.
- Bubble wrap - Ideal for larger delicates such as electrical appliances.
- Corrugated card - To protect legs and corners on furniture items.
- Chair, Sofa & Mattress protectors - Keep your furniture clean & protected.
- Shrink wrap - Use to secure loose items together.
- Dustsheets - Put under and over your goods, keep them clean and protected.
These items are not essential, but do make the job easier!
- Gripper gloves - Protect your hands and have the extra grip when you need it
- Fragile tape - Remind your helpers that this box is 'DELICATE'.
- Marker pen - Write the contents on your boxes.
These are other supplies we sell that you just might need.
Disposable knife, Scissors, Tape measure, Black Sacks, Moving blankets, Sticky labels, Parcel tape, Balls of string, Tape guns.